Your Personal Information
The personally identifiable information, that you provide to us, like your name, contact information, etc. either in isolation, or in combination with other information, may be used by us for a variety of purposes, like:
- To provide you with personalized experience of our Services
- To process an application request by you
- To respond to a communication by you
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
- To perform analytics and to improve our products
- To provide you with information that we think will be of interest to you
- To keep a record of our transactions and communications
- To protect our rights, and the rights of our affiliates and related third parties
- To the extent permitted by law, the information may be used as otherwise necessary or useful for the conduct of our business
However, if you choose not to provide us with your personal information, this may limit your ability to use certain functions of the website, or request certain services or information.
What information is collected about you?
The information collected will depend upon the context, and may include Personally Identifiable Information (PII), like your name, phone number, email ID, etc., either on its own, or when combined with other information. The information may include the following categories:
Sharing of personal information
How your information is used?
We may use your information to provide our Services and a variety of business activities, such as:
Communication: The information may be used to communicate with you on websites, mobile applications, and third-party platforms.
Advertising and Marketing: Your information may be used for advertising and marketing on Save on Meds websites, mobile applications, and third-party platforms, including redirecting you on third-party platforms. The information may be shared to measure the effectiveness of advertising and marketing, finding audience for advertising and marketing, and other analytical purposes.
Save on Meds may also permit third parties to collect your information over time, including those that assist us in operating our Services. We also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads, and also provide messaging to you on your own websites and mobile applications, or on third-party platforms that you visit. Your information may be used to understand your use of our Services and their improvement, and perform analytics for new services and products. Your information may also be used to audit interactions with you, detect security breach incidents, and protect against fraud and other malicious activities.
How do we share information with others?
Your information may be shared with others in the following ways:
- To Save on Meds affiliates and subsidiaries for business and operational purposes, and
- To service providers and third parties to perform services on our behalf, such as data analytics, data connectivity, and customer data providers
- Advertising networks, sponsors and partners, and advertising servers
- Data servers, warehouses, and storage providers
- Mailing houses and delivery services
- Referral program platforms
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers, healthcare providers, and other entities in the healthcare ecosystem
- Data providers, email delivery, and analytics software
- Patient advocacy support providers
- Identity and professional credential verification providers
- Credit card and payment processors
- Information security, fraud detection, and prevention providers
- Law firms, auditors, and third parties conducting security assessments and services
For Legal and Regulatory Requirements
We may be required by law to share your information for valid legal processes, court orders, or where there is a lawful request, wherein we may disclose your information without your consent and notice. Your information may be shared with government entities and third parties in response to a court order. The information may be shared to protect customers, employees, and properties, to take action against illegal activities and fraud, or other wrongdoings.
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your PII. However, as no security system is impenetrable, there is no guarantee that your information will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet.
Our Online Communication Practices
We may occasionally and periodically send you marketing and advertising communication, with appropriate consent mechanisms, such as opt-out. You may opt-out as specified in the email communication or text message, or contact us. Please be aware that opt-out may not be available for certain types of communications, such as website updates and account status.
The company may use various tracking technologies including cookies and web server logs, to automatically collect information, and may aggregate this to enable certain features and functions on our website. This information may include demographic data, IP address, web browser information, and other Activity Information, like browsing information, such as the pages visited and how often they are visited. Cookies may be disabled by adjusting your browser preferences at any time. However, this may limit your ability to take advantage of the full features and functions on this website.
Activity information is gathered using various technologies including cookies, which are small text files that may be placed on your computer when you visit a website or click on a URL. Single-session cookies generally record information for a single visit while persistent cookies are stored on your computer until they are deleted, or set to expire. Activity information is gathered to improve the quality of Services, such as delivering customized services and products.
Activity information may be used by us for the below purposes:
- Customizing your experience on the website
- For marketing and advertising purposes
- Authenticity of your account information
- Enabling certain functions and tools on the website
- Tracking user behavior on the website
- Tracking resources and the data accessed on the website
We may also collect non-PII information, like what websites are referring traffic or linking to our website. This includes aggregate data and de-identified data regarding website users. To maintain your privacy, you should affirmatively log out of your account prior to your session ending, without which you may be automatically logged back in at the time you or any user of your devices visits the website.
Additional Privacy Disclosures:
Our Services are intended for use by US residents.
If you choose to use our referral service, we may send emails and text messages to the persons you referred to use our Services, or provide you with a link that you can send to such persons.
We take reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized third-party access to your information. However, we cannot guarantee that these practices will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, and disclosure of your information, and accept no liability for its unintentional disclosure.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com
Additionally, you may also write to us at the below postal address
PO Box 1656
Lutz, FL 33548